The intern would support our Research and Development Unit in a variety of research and knowledge management related tasks which would include:
- Researching, collecting, analyzing and editing documents related to Volunteerism for Development (V4D), volunteers management and UNV organizational procedures.
- Assist in tasks related to mainstreaming V4D within the UNV volunteer management cycle and support the cross-sectional house-wide Task Force.
- Assist in identifying and creating new content related to UNV, including the development of a UNV online glossary and research on external online resources.
- Assist in maintaining the UNV Knowledge Platform using a web-based Content Management system. This includes upload and updates of documents and articles, changes to navigation and structure as well as collection of in-house knowledge resources in cooperation with different organizational units.
- Assist in the knowledge capture during meetings, interviews and events by preparing meeting minutes and protocols.